søndag 15. februar 2009

My Boba pieces so far!

I have got a few pieces for my Boba Fett costume now, and I'm waiting for more to arrive in the mail. So far I have got boots, ammo belt, cape, wookiee braids and knee armour. All my parts need weathering (and some needs painting too).


All my pieces, aren't that a nice wiev?


My knee armour is all hyperfirm (really light rubber material) from slave1pilot. They are really nice! I can’t wait to get them painted, allthough I’m not quite sure what paint to use. They are very flexible, and paint is usually not. I don’t want them to crack, so I need some flexible paint. The good thing is that I should be able to kneel without pain!


Wookiee braids, made from doll hair. Budget variant, but they will do until I get hold of some real hair. I need some leather beads on these because I'm going for the ROTJ SE style Boba.


My cape, cut out from an american army tent. Needs heavy weathering.


My boots are from CaBoots, but unfortunately I have to return these for a bigger size. They say size 7, but they can't be. Sad, but true.


My belt is from 99centTaco, and he’s done an incredible job on it! It’s beautiful, and it’s almost a shame I have to weather it.

1 kommentar:

Little TK Boy sa...

AWSOME parts :D
Where did you get your knee armour?
Would love to know ;)