torsdag 7. april 2011

Boba Fett girth belt dyeing

I have been struggelig with my Boba Fett girth belt for a long time now, but it seems like my struggle is finally over! I've been trying different ways of dyeing, but nothing has been successful. First I tried wool dye, but it turned out light red and totally transparent. Then I tried wood stain, and it turned out too dark and still transparent, and way too sticky. It also rubbed off on clothes.

Now I tried acrylic wall paint, and it looks good! I just hope it dries ok and will not rubb off in clothes.

I have some work to do on the buckles though, they will need a date with the acetone bottle. ;)

Ingen kommentarer: