My Boushh helmet is finally ready for primer and paint!
Some parts of the helmet is going to be covered by leather, so I'll have to mask that before I paint. I have sanded the whole helmet so the paint will stick better.
I'll start off with grey primer and then a coat of brown. I think I will drybrush and airbrush the details, because they are too small to make with masking fluid.
This helmet kit has required tons of work, but finally I'm happy with it. Everywhere you see black (apart from fingerprints) I have modified the shape. I have used a lot of milliput! I have also used a whole package of white milliput, but that doesn't show as well as the black one. ;)
The back, heavily modified with milliput
The original helmet
My kit, how it would look without modifications
Han va ein stabukk, ville ha alt ved det gamle
for 23 timer siden