tirsdag 12. juli 2011

Boushh helmet ready for primer!

My Boushh helmet is finally ready for primer and paint!

Some parts of the helmet is going to be covered by leather, so I'll have to mask that before I paint. I have sanded the whole helmet so the paint will stick better.

I'll start off with grey primer and then a coat of brown. I think I will drybrush and airbrush the details, because they are too small to make with masking fluid.

This helmet kit has required tons of work, but finally I'm happy with it. Everywhere you see black (apart from fingerprints) I have modified the shape. I have used a lot of milliput! I have also used a whole package of white milliput, but that doesn't show as well as the black one. ;)


The front


Right ear


Left ear


The back, heavily modified with milliput



The original helmet


My kit, how it would look without modifications

Ingen kommentarer: