onsdag 17. desember 2008

Starting to make Boba Fett

My TK is now approved by the 501st, and I have started on a new project, Boba Fett. There is still much modding to be done at my TK, but it's kind of refreshing to start on something new as well!

I'm going to make a Return of the Jedi version of Boba Fett, as seen here:



Though, my favourite Boba is actually the pre production version 2, but that is unfortunately never seen in the movies. It's been said that this is the version that was supposed to be used in Empire Strikes Back, and I personally think it looks better than the one they used. It's awesome with it's multicoloured armour parts, blue flightsuit and green cape. I'd love to do this Boba sometime, but for now I will concentrate on those costumes actually seen in the movies. But take a look at this beauty!

Ingen kommentarer: