onsdag 30. september 2009

Mystery project revealed!

The time has come for me to reveal my mystery project, it's just too much for me to keep secret!

*drumroll*

I'm making a Boushh costume!

I have ordered everything I need except the staff, which I apparently should be able to get parts for in every plumber shop. I have started working on my helmet and armour, and the tanks are almost finished. The soft parts are ordered from Clothears, and the bandolier is on the way. I have been researching this costume since last november, when a garrison mate said that it would be cool with a Boushh in the garrison. In the meantime we have got one, so I'll be the second one as far as I know. :)

Here are some pics for you:


Pieces of the helmet coming together


My tanks, almost ready for primer


Gloves in soft suede leather


Leather boots that I hope will match the spats I have ordered


Bandolier greeblies with primer
(And a lollipop to those who can guess what I painted on that cardboard before those greeblies)

Ingen kommentarer: