Me and TK-7060 have done a spring cleaning in our helmets! All of the sound system in my helmet was tucked in with gaffer tape, and it was a pain combined with long hair, loose batteries, wires and all the other mess.
To make the set up with ROM/fX and troopercom a little more snug, I made tubes of lycra with velcro on the back and a zipper in the front. Inside the tube, I just tucked all the boards, wires, batteries and chaos. Then I put a line of velcro inside the tubes in my helmet.
Two tubes with ROM/FX, troopercom, batteries and wires. One open, one closed.
Just connect the mini-jacks to the speakers, microphone and magnet switch in the helmet.
Tada! Tuck the tube inside the helmet, and you're good to go!
Han va ein stabukk, ville ha alt ved det gamle
for 23 timer siden